Friday, February 25, 2011

Gloating to my northern family and friends

Most people know me as a very humble person.  Sure, I have a lot of confidence in the few skills I have, but I try to acknowledge that it is God who developed that talent, not me.  And, yes, there are the jokes about the "Famous Frazer Modesty" from time to time.  But I'm not one to brag much.

Neener.  Neener, neener.

[Sticks tongue out]

[Points and laughs]

Here's a shovel, people.  Try to dig out from under that blanket of snow.  Meanwhile, I will be enjoying these 70-degree days and the first cherry blossoms of the year!  For anyone not paying attention, it is February 25th.  There are still four more weeks of winter -- and, thanks to Punxutawney Phil, only four -- and I drove past about 20 blossoming trees during my commute this morning.

So enjoy the stiff, runny noses that come with time outside in the tundra, people.  I, on the other hand, am going to enjoy some time outdoors.

If this rain ever stops.

If you will excuse me, I need to go find a way to get knocked down a few pegs.

No comments:

Post a Comment